Where, How and Why's of Applying Solid Perfumes/Colognes & Skin Balms
Where, How and Why's of Applying Your Brazen Balm - Solid Perfumes/Colognes & Skin Balm!
- As a solid perfume/cologne - Melt your solid perfume directly onto your wrists and neck for an immediate dose of your favorite aroma.
- As a skin balm - Apply a generous amount of the balm into the palm of your hand and rub hands together until the balm melts and is then ready for application.
- Once melted you can rub the balm onto any areas of dry, cracked or irritated skin for soothing relief, moisture and hydration - arms, legs, feet, hands, cuticles, etc.
- Your balm can also be applied to facial hair for a nice moisturizing and fragrant salve
- Beeswax - The anti-inflammatory properties of beeswax encourage the healing of wounds. It is also protective, helping form a barrier between the skin and the environment without clogging pores. Furthermore, beeswax is high in vitamin A, which has been found to support cell reconstruction and health. The protective nature of beeswax helps hold in moisture and reduce dryness of skin. It is also a humectant, which means that it attracts water. This helps keep the skin hydrated and soft. The hypoallergenic and moisturizing properties of beeswax make it an effective treatment for dry skin and more serious issues like eczema. Beeswax can be used to treat the itchiness of these conditions and prevent further drying out.